I think that all that I did this weekend was sew Wormies, but that is okay. Within two days, I had six orders! I think that is a record for me. Thankfully, I had a pretty free weekend so that I could take all of that time to sew and get them all done before the week began. Here were my orders:
1. MacKenzie Isabel: Customer wanted green, purple, brown/tan, and maybe light pink. I could have gotten away with more browns and tans, but I think that it still turned out super cute.
2. Noble Henry: The order on this one said “Dr. Seuss colors”, with a description of blue, red, orange, green, and yellow. I was super excited for this one because I had a host of bright and fun colored fabrics to use on it.
3. h. Bradley: Ordered green, blue, brown/tan, yellow, and maybe light orange. I really like the way that this one turned out. The brown fabric that I had also had some blue, green, and orange-ish in it, so it was perfect to use to draw out the other colors.
4. Elisebeth: For this one, red and ladybug were the theme, and there actually turned out to be a lot of yellow. I found two good fabric with ladybugs on them: one green and one yellow with other critters on it as well. I think the the few sporadic reds pop out nicely. This one was also ordered with glasses on its face.
5. Eriana: Owls and orange. This Wormy turned out super orange, but I actually really like it. It is different, and the other owl fabric that I had helps to take away some of that orange. Also, this one is a Hipster Wormy with its mustache. I was kind of nervous about the mustache because I was not sure how it would turn out or look, but I think it is pretty good and humorous.
I will try and not overwhelm you with pictures, but I have got to display these beauties.